You provide important information about yourself to a variety of businesses and organizations. In fact, when you do business with our financial institution, you’re asked to provide us with personal information. This information is important because it helps us get a better picture of your needs, provide better service, and complete your transactions more effectively.
We take every measure to safeguard the information you give us. We have no intention of selling that personal information to third-party businesses. View our policies to see an outline of how we use and safeguard the information you give us. For this reason, we ask you to please read them carefully.
Links to third party websites
This site may include links to other 3rd party websites. When you click on these links, you will leave our website and will be redirected to another site. We neither endorse nor guarantee any 3rd party offerings. We do not control or make any representation or warranty of any kind about the content, use of, or inability to use linked 3rd party websites.
Investment & Insurance Products
Investment and insurance products whether offered on this site or other 3rd party sites are NOT insured by any governmental agency such as the FDIC or NCUA. Also, please be aware that linked 3rd parties may have different security and privacy policies governing their sites.
The activity on this site is monitored for security purposes. This website may be used for authorized purposes only. Unauthorized access or use is not permitted and constitutes a crime punishable by law.
Children's online protection
This website is not directed to children, although we may periodically advertise special accounts that may be appropriate for children. Parents of children interested in any of our online services should contact us at one of our offices.
Protect yourself while online.
• Don’t provide your personal information while online unless you are sure of whom you are providing it to. Don’t reply to or click links in any e-mail asking for your personal information.
• Before you download any software be sure to read the fine print. Some downloads come with spyware.
• Use anti-virus software and a firewall and be sure to keep the patches up to date.
• Be sure the security settings on your software are set up properly.
• Never allow your browser to save your PIN.
• Keep your internet PIN and passwords in a secure location. Do not store them on your computer.
The following websites are provided as a courtesy. They provide you with up to date information that is important in ensuring that you protect yourself from online fraud.